01 February 2012

Some memories to celebrate iheart turning 3years

Here's a quick trip down memory lane with some pictures from lovely days at the market.  The iheart market has given me the opportunity not only to showcase and sell me art but to be a part of a remarkable community of talented and inspiring friends such a the darling Nadia from cupcake couture, my talented friends Rhenda and Nev from Ikhaya,  gorgeous (and crazy!) Lauren from Malva, Tash the multi-talented girl from the shack and the clever and sweet Wendy from ilovebokkie. Ok, so now I realise there are too many to mention by name so just come and see for yourself!
Trading in the dust just out the tent at DLI hall!

First market at Moses Mabhida - at the top grass.  Was so WINDY that I gave on a table and just laid my wares on the grass - which is like a green carpet I might add!

Red Eye Jomba event - setting up our wares on the street in the CBD at night!






No comments:

Post a Comment